Welcome to Goodleigh Dental Practice
Goodleigh Dental Practice was established over 70 years ago and has a long history of providing dental care in Chelmsford. We offer a full range of dental services and treatments to both NHS and and private patients. We are situated in the centre of Chelmsford in close proximity to the bus and railway station. Our objective is to provide affordable, high quality dentistry to the local community in a friendly and relaxed environment.
We value our team. From the cleaner through to our reception staff, the practice manager, our dentists and nurses – everyone plays a vital role in ensuring that our patients have a safe and enjoyable visit.
NHS and Private Dentist in Chelmsford
We take the time to understand the aims and needs of our patients. We care about getting it right for you the first time and every time. We take you seriously, listen carefully and do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied with our services.
Our team of highly qualified dental professionals will look after all your family’s dentistry needs, focusing on preventative dentistry so you and your family have healthy teeth for life. Our dental team are constantly updating their skills and expertise to keep up to date with the latest treatments available. Our commitment to learning and continued professional development results in our patients receiving the best possible care.
Featured dental treatments
Our full list of dental services
Here at Goodleigh Dental Practice we offer a wide range of NHS and private dentistry services, including same day emergency appointments.
Our services include:
- Dental check- ups essential in the prevention and early detection of dental problems. Following your examination you will be given a comprehensive diagnosis, advice for prevention and care, with recommendations to restore your teeth back to health.
- Preventative treatments such as fissure sealants which are an excellent way to prevent your child’s teeth from decay. The dentist will determine if there is a clinical recommendation for this.
- Fillings to restore a broken or decayed tooth using a tooth coloured filling material to keep your teeth looking natural. Amalgam fillings and some white fillings are available on the NHS. This can be discussed with the dentist.
- Dental crowns are used to completely cover a real tooth. This is where a tooth has been broken, decayed or damaged to enhance the appearance and restore the function of your tooth.
- Dental bridges to replace a missing tooth or teeth giving you the confidence to smile. They are a very desirable fixed alternative to a removable partial denture.
- Dental Veneers can transform your mouth into a dazzling smile. They are made of very fine porcelain which is bonded onto your natural tooth to improve their appearance. Veneers can be used in cases where teeth are chipped, discoloured or crowded. They are most frequently used on your upper and lower anterior teeth. Some light preparation may be required.
- Dentures are custom made in place of your natural teeth. Full set and partial dentures are available. This includes chrome dentures that are lighter, tighter and smaller, offering more comfort to your mouth during eating and speaking. This often gives patients more social confidence.
- Teeth Whitening enhances the natural beauty of your smile. It may be used to treat fluorosis or some stains inside the tooth. We offer a range of whitening options including Enlighten Whitening who are the market leaders in this field. The various options can be discussed with your dentist.
- Facial Aesthetics to help disguise the signs of ageing. We offer wrinkle relaxation, dermal fillers and more carried out by our medical doctor in a safe and clean environment. Make sure to use a professional service such as the one offered at Goodleigh Dental Practice. Read more on the treatments available.